“We tried it out & the phone started ringing…”
Like many local businesses, Building Tectonics Ltd had tried leaflet delivery in the past without real success. The company needed something to give them the confidence that their leaflets were really being delivered in Milotn Keynes and evidence that they produced results. What persuaded them to try again was the idea of satellite tracking for their leaflet delivery, to prove the leaflets were being delivered and not dropped into a wheelie bin.
Tony Keller, the Managing director of Building Tectonics Ltd explains further, “What The Leaflet Delivery Company helped us achieve was nothing short of incredible – and proved that you do not have to spend a fortune to gain an excellent and worthwhile response.”
Campaigns fall down too frequently when deliveries are made by inexperienced firms that employ casual low-paid labour. But when things are done properly, the results can be dramatic.
Kellar gives 5 reasons for choosing The Leaflet Delivery Company:
- Double Your Money Back Guarantee – “Your leaflets get delivered where you want and to an agreed timetable or you get TWICE your money back, giving you confidence that your marketing message will get through.”
- Satellite Tracking – “The Leaflet Delivery Company’s GPS tracking technology gives you piece of mind that the leaflets will actually be delivered and they will not end up in a skip.”
- Expert Advice – “You are given plenty of good advice in terms of leaflet design and message content to get the biggest response from your leaflets.”
- Targeted Delivery – “By identifying the most appropriate parts of the city for your service, your leaflets will be delivered to exactly the right kinds of customers for you. This means your leaflets go to just the people you want as customers rather than spread all over the city.”
- Cost Effective – “You don’t have money to throw around, especially during the recession. That’s what makes leaflet delivery so powerful – you reach out to people in the comfort of their own homes and by tracking the orders that come back you can be sure that it pays for itself time and time again”
In the past, Tony relied upon his website to promote his business. That produced very erratic results that were not sufficient to really keep business booming during the recession. When he started his first professionally delivered leaflet campaign, the results were staggering. Tony explains, “We started off with just 5,000 leaflets per month, but when the phone started ringing, it was obvious that it would pay dividends to increase the numbers.”
In fact, Tony has been so delighted with the service that he now delivers over 20,000 leaflets on a regular basis to keep new business coming in. Tony said, “While my competitors are still having a really tough time, I’ve shaken off the recession thanks to The Leaflet Delivery Company. In fact, if we were still relying just on our website, it would have been far tougher for us to. We know that when we don’t do leaflets, our phone stops ringing.